Saturday's epilogue

Bolton 3 - 3 Man City


Carlos Tevez scored twice to salvage another draw for Manchester City in a thrilling game against Bolton.
Ivan Klasnic opened the scoring despite appearing to be offside before Tevez levelled with a deflected strike. 
Gary Cahill's curler put Bolton ahead before Micah Richards equalised - but Klasnic's swivelling shot made it 3-2. 
Craig Bellamy was controversially sent off after being booked for diving, but Tevez's long-range effort claimed a late draw in a memorable game. 
The result means City have now drawn their last four away matches and ensures questions remain as to whether Mark Hughes' side can produce the consistent form necessary to challenge for a top-four finish. 
Bolton, meanwhile, will feel frustrated that they failed to take all three points after an often-dominant display in which they took the lead on three occasions.
The hosts were much-improved from their loss at Wolves last week but that will come as little comfort to manager Gary Megson who is increasingly facing a relegation battle.

Bolton manager Gary Megson:
"We're delighted given how both football clubs are run. It's a decent result because of that but on the other side of the coin we took the lead three times.
"But in terms of what's been going on for us it's a great point. They've got quality all over the pitch and on the bench. Our lads played well and gave it everything. 
"Kevin Davies was right back to his best and I don't think we would have got that result without him. Zat Knight was excellent and so was Paul Robinson." 
Manchester City manager Mark Hughes:
"The first goal was clearly offside and how the hell the official couldn't see that was beyond me.
"I thought the officials were in general very poor. The decision to send Craig Bellamy off was quite honestly laughable. 
"My assistant has been in to ask and he thought Craig had tried to deceive him. I've known Craig for 15 years and I've never seen him dive. 
"If Mr Clattenburg feels he knows my players better than me then I would disagree."


Watford 0 - 1 Derby

Substitute Chris Porter's second-half header earned Derby their first away win since April at Watford.
Lee Hendrie and Paul Connolly had Derby chances early on before Danny Graham went close for Watford following a poor clearance by Stephen Bywater. 
But the keeper made amends just before half-time, saving Heidar Helguson's shot through a crowded penalty area. 
Replacing DJ Campbell was a surprise move but it paid off when substitute Porter headed in Hendrie's free-kick. 
Watford manager Malky Mackay told BBC London 94.9:
"It was a disappointing afternoon for us. I think we need to make sure that we come here and do the basics. 
"There are going to be games were you go and break a team down and you have to do those basics properly, and Derby came here today and did that. 
"I think there is a patience needed at times, you've got to keep your decision making and your quality up." 
Derby manager Nigel Clough:
"It's been a long, long wait for it (a first away win) but for the three performances we've put in this week we've deserved to win at least one of those games. 
"We look solid, we restricted an extremely good attacking side to very few opportunities and then we looked relatively dangerous ourselves. 
"We just felt if we kept it at 0-0, put the ball in the right areas then on a very difficult surface we might just get some reward today."