Saturday's hell

Bolton 0 - 0 Fulham

Bolton dropped to one place off the bottom three after failing to break down Fulham in a goalless encounter.
Mark Davies saw a shot diverted on to the crossbar, one of a number of vital saves by Fulham keeper Mark Schwarzer. 
The closest the visitors came was when Nicky Shorey's free-kick was deflected on to the roof of the net. 
In the final moments, Bolton's Johan Elmander shot wide when clean through, while Kevin Davies harshly had a goal ruled out for an alleged push. 
The omens were there before the game, Bolton having won only two of their last 13 and Fulham none of their last 11 away games.
Bolton manager Owen Coyle:
"I think it is fair to say we certainly didn't get what we deserved from the game. 
"I can't be evasive - we have scored a very good goal in the game. Everyone in the stadium knew it was a goal, bar one man. 
"That is hard to take, that leaves a bad taste in the mouth. It was clearly a terrific goal. The referee has deemed Kevin has pushed the defender with two hands. I knew at the time there was no contact and I've seen the re-run - certainly not any two hands that I've seen. 
"Every point is a good point in the Premier League but the galling thing is we were deserving of three." 
Fulham boss Roy Hodgson:
"They had by far the better goal chances in the game but we have got a very good goalkeeper and a resilient, hard-working and determined team. 
"I congratulate the referee on the strength of his decision and having watched the video I think Brede was just about to head the ball when he felt the push. 
"Of course I don't think you'd expect me to say anything other than it was a good decision and I don't think I'll be expecting Owen Coyle to say anything other than, 'We was robbed'. 
"But I don't think in 2010 we have had an awful lot of luck with decisions and deflections and things like that."

Scunthorpe 1 - 2 Crystal Palace

Neil Danns scored in injury time to give troubled Crystal Palace victory over 10-man Scunthorpe.
Darren Ambrose had put Palace ahead from a well-worked corner, before the Iron had Marcus Williams sent off for a professional foul on Kieran Djilali. 
Scunthorpe, who had most of the early chances, looked like they had earned a point when David Mirfin headed home from a corner with six minutes left. 
But Danns drove home from the edge of the area to give Palace the points. 
Scunthorpe boss Nigel Adkins:
"It was disappointing to have a player sent off and we shall be looking to see if we can appeal. 
"This is only the third game in 11 we have been beaten and each time it has come after we have had a man sent off. 
"Having said that, we had chances early in the game that we should have taken - it should have been beyond reach for Palace by half-time." 
Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock on his side's third victory since the club went into administration:
"This business has drawn us all closer together, both players and supporters. These players just do not know when they are beaten. 
"It was disappointing that we let Scunthorpe come back on level terms after going down to 10 men but Neil Danns has come up with a last-gasp winner and it's a terrific result for us."