it's a nightmare - sorry to followers

Coventry 1 - 1 Plymouth

Michael McIndoe scored the equaliser as Coventry made it four games without defeat to continue their play-off push in the Championship.
The hosts had the better of the chances in the first half but went in trailing after Kari Arnason headed home Damien Johnson's free-kick before break. 
McIndoe wasted no time in drawing the home side level after the break when he coolly converted a Carl Baker pass. 
Sammy Clingan had a shot deflected wide as the hosts pressed for a winner. 
Plymouth had their first attack when Jamie Mackie drove the ball wide of the upright from the edge of the area. 
Keiren Westwood was then forced to make a fantastic save from Mackie after he drilled a strong drive towards the top corner. 
Clinton Morrison saw his shot from inside the area go harmlessly wide before a weak Clingan shot was watched wide by Plymouth goalkeeper David Stockdale. 
As the first half drew to a close Baker found himself free in the area but Plymouth's Yannick Bolaise made a last-ditch tackle to clear the ball behind for a corner. 
The Pilgrims took the lead with the final attack of the first half when Arnason glanced a header into the net from Johnson's free-kick. 
Sky Blues manager Chris Coleman made two changes at the break with Gary Deegan and Marcus Hall replacing Aron Gunnarsson and Stephen Wright. 
The changes spurred the hosts into life and after just four minutes of the second half Baker chipped the ball through for McIndoe to race onto and he slotted low into the bottom corner to level the scores. 
Coventry continued to push forward and Jon Stead almost gave them the lead with a turn and shot from the edge of the area. 
Plymouth substitute Gary Sawyer almost made an immediate impact with a long-range effort that drifted wide. 
In the closing stages Pilgrims midfielder Carl Fletcher had an effort blocked by Hall and a Chris Clark cross almost caught Westwood out.
Bolasie almost snatched the points in injury time but his volley was blocked en route to goal by Coventry's defence.


Watford 0 - 1 Peterborough

Relegation-threatened Peterborough saw off fellow strugglers Watford to claim their first away win of the season.
Brighton loanee Liam Dickinson sealed the points for the Posh with an audacious 35-yard lob over England Under-21 goalkeeper Scott Loach. 
Adrian Mariappa went close for Watford with a deflected shot, as did Danny Graham and substitute Will Hoskins. 
But the Hornets were fortunate not to concede a late second when Martin Taylor headed against his own crossbar. 
Victory gave Jim Gannon's side back-to-back wins for the first time this season. 
But a fourth successive defeat did Watford, who barely threatened before the break and were only roused once Peterborough had scored, no favours. 
And only the defiance of Loach, whose early double save denied Craig Mackail-Smith and Dickinson, and a stroke of luck, when Aaron Mclean hit the post from range, saved Watford from a heavier defeat. 
The goal came six minutes after the break when Loach, scrambling to clear with Mark Little advancing, saw the ball fall to Dickinson, who sent a calm finish over the stranded goalkeeper. 
Watford manager Malky Mackay: "We're down in that relegation area but we've got to make sure that between now and the end of the season we win as many games as possible.
"We were frustrated today, the players were frustrated but they were giving everything they had for the jersey today. 
"We've got to make sure that we stick together, which they are doing, and go out there and keep working hard on the pitch."
Peterborough manager Jim Gannon: "It's great for the fans and players because it's been a long time coming for them.
"With 11 or 12 games remaining we've got to double our points average. It's an incredible mountain for that group of players to achieve, especially if the squad's being depleted and you've got so many injuries. 
"All I'm asking them to do is go from game to game and do themselves justice and in the last two games they've certainly done that."