Saturday's results

Man Utd 4 - 0 Hull

Wayne Rooney scored all four goals to send Manchester United top of the Premier League after victory over Hull.
Rooney opened the scoring when he slotted in a rebound after Paul Scholes' shot was beaten away. 
After Nani's free-kick was pushed on to the woodwork by keeper Boaz Myhill, United worked the ball to Rooney who smashed in a drive to make it 2-0. 
Rooney headed in Nani's cross to complete his hat-trick and fired in a low shot to cap his superb performance. 
It is a result that means United leapfrog title rivals Arsenal and Chelsea, who do not play in the league this weekend because of their involvement in the FA Cup. 
But while all seems to be coming together on the pitch for United - Rio Ferdinand was impressive on his return after three months out injured - there was disquiet off it.
Home fans voiced their anger at United's owners, frequently chanting "Glazers out" in protest at the scale of the club's debt and their perception the Americans are preventing new signings. 
Whether that is the case, there does appear to be a need for United to boost their firepower to ease the burden on Rooney. 
Michael Owen's finishing was well below the required standard, the former England man doing nothing to dismiss critics who suggest his best days are long gone. 
And while Rooney looked sharp, he looked equally frustrated at times - once even aiming a verbal volley at Darren Fletcher for a poor throw-in. 
But United will be delighted with Rooney's form and with the return of Ferdinand, who belied his three-month absence with an assured display - although Hull rarely tested the home defence. 
Other than a Nick Barmby effort that Edwin van der Sar turned wide, there was little threat from the visitors.

Southampton 2 - 1 Ipswich

Wayne Thomas scored a stunning 20-yard half volley as League One Southampton shocked Championship side Ipswich to move into the FA Cup fifth round.
Saints debutant Lee Barnard tested Town keeper Arran Lee-Barrett with a volley before Thomas smashed in from the right corner of the box to open the scoring. 
Michail Antonio tapped in a second when Lee-Barrett spilt Rickie Lambert's free-kick with 15 minutes remaining. 
But Pablo Counago's late goal for Town ensured a frantic finish to the tie. 
However Roy Keane's side were unable to score an equaliser in the five minutes of added time as the 1978 FA Cup winners went out to a club who won it two years earlier.
Ipswich manager Roy Keane:
"The players know they have wasted a good opportunity to go further in the competition.
"I did not think we deserved to lose the game but we certainly did not do enough to win it. 
"The starting 11 was very good so nobody can accuse us of taking Southampton lightly." 
Southampton manager Alan Pardew:
"It was a hotly contested tie between two evenly matched teams and we had to dig deep. 
"Ipswich have got some good young players, who get around the pitch very well and we struggled to cope with that in the first half. 
"Wayne's goal was a bit of a surprise to me but he played well and deserved his moment of glory."